Amson

Masters Challenge

Masters Challenge
Amson, Jun 3, 2017
Description:
Looking up the wall at my partner who is trying to set his camera up for a joint photo.

Inspiration from all the wonderful cubist artists but if I need to name one painting it is The Parachutists by William Baziotes 1944. Thanks for such a fun challenge!!!

Credits:
June BYOC
Lynn Grieveson: Sprout elements and Papers
Dawn Inskip: You Got This - Artsy Stuff
Paula Kesselring: Glam Little Pieces

Thanks for looking!
paivi and FILIPPOK like this.
    • HeyJude
      What a great shot! Love the blended and artsy effect of the page (so perfect to illustrate the story behind the photo). I hope you were able to get a good group selfie. :)
    • Jeanet
      Wow, just wow. This is so gorgeous and fun. I didn't know William Baziotes but now I think I need to go exploring. Thanks for sharing
    • jaharvey
      I love how the use of cubist angles in the layout ties into the idea of getting the right setup for the photo being taken. And you've balanced out the layout so nicely with the elements you've chosen. This is stunning!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).