MrsPeel

2014Sampa

2014Sampa
MrsPeel, Jun 2, 2017
Description:
***from the super awesome NEW RELEASES - June BYOC on sale this weekend- Check the Buy More Save More HERE this weekend!***

Lynn Grieveson : Sprout Elements & Sprout Papers
Etc by Danyale : Morse Code Paints & Alphabet Soup :Cutout
Paula Kesselring : Glam {Little Bits}
Mommyish :Succulent Elements.
Dawn Inskip : You Got This Artsy Bits

The photo I'm quiet sure I haven;t scrapped it...maybe because in December 2014 I thought I looked dreadful LOL- It was when we went to see the family, we spent a weekend in Sao Paulo, which was supposed to be something that didn't happen...someone we were going to stay with changed their minds last minute but didn't let us know (or we wouldn't have stopped in Sao Paulo- we have more family in Rio then there) but we ended up having a great time, saw the family there, had a great laugh and ate a LOT LOL- Once again: there is always a good side to every event in life... :)
Remember you can save lots more shopping this weekend!!
TFL!!!
LynnG likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      I love this picture of the 2 of you - and you do NOT look dreadful!! LOL! we're always our own worst critics, though, aren't we?!
      I love the memories you made - and that you were able to turn something less-than-perfect into something good!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).