Spacecadetswife

Dachshund Club of America 2017 Show Page 1

Dachshund Club of America 2017 Show Page 1
Spacecadetswife, May 31, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - Pretty in Pink
Sahlin Studios - April 2017 Template

Nancy P, Gigi’s breeder, asked me months ago if I’d like to accompany her to the Dachshund Club of America’s annual show in Louisville. It sounded fun and she needed company. She also wanted to take Gigi into the ring to see how she’d fare. We left on Monday, May 22, driving almost nine hours to Louisville, in Nancy’s Weiner Mobile, with three dogs and lots of stuff. Stayed at the Crowne Plaza with several hundred other dachshunds. It was quite an experience. Nancy has been doing shows for decades and she’s a pro at grooming a dog for the ring. She’s also excellent at showing, and getting the absolute best out of a dog. I brought my camera and tried to get some good pics. Gigi did well, placing in all of her classes, one second place, two third, and one fourth. I was very proud of my pretty little girl.
orkan, Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww she is GoRGEOUS!!!!!!!! Sarita (my daughter) says that when she is financially independent from me she will get a Daschund, I have to show her this!!!! (we can't have any dogs now as we live in a flat and me being most of the time bed bound, not very mobile, can't really look after the way they deserve) LOVE the page!!!! love the fact that you have a BIG photo and your take on the template is so so beautiful!!!!! Congrats on your pretty girl's first show!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of her!!! Also: thank you for transcribing the journaling.... sometimes I can't take the time to zoom in and read, is great to be able to read and know what goes on...I think it gives the p[age so much more when we know the story!!!!!! awesome page all over!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Iowan
      Congratulations GIgi. That photo is just perfect, crystal clear...I'm jealous!
    • Dalis
      OMG GIGI IS GORGEOUS!!!!! WOW!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Spacecadetswife
    Date:
    May 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    399.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2560px
    Height:
    2560px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).