angiekey

6 going on 16 (Scraplift Challenge, May 2017)

6 going on 16 (Scraplift Challenge, May 2017)
    • scrappyjedi
      The papers and elements COULD NOT be more perfect for this page! They coordinate so perfectly with both the theme and colors of your photo. And it looks like you had to go through a ton of kits to find them all- your hard work with that really paid off!
      angiekey and cfile like this.
    • orkan
      Mieux que la copie, c'est un nouveau travail parfait!
      angiekey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this THIS this LOVE am in so deep and absolute LOVE, with her, with the page with your creativity!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME take on the challenge, , plus the personalized touches of yours shining through...like literally shining!!!!!!!!! I am SO so glad to be starting my morning with this.....sharing, this NEEDS to be shared!!!!!!
      May Froggy Faves!!! [​IMG]
      angiekey and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Awesome page and so honored that one of my pages was inspiration for this terrific page of your daughter!! I love the journaling and wow the elements and papers are a perfect match for the photo.. I absolutely love the photo frame around her feet with high heels on .. you know it is perfectly done as you could mask out your beautiful daughter and the framed high heeled shoes photo would still carry this page!! Awesome job.. the focus with the framing is perfect! Well done!!!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Your journaling is SO perfect! You have brought this child to life for all of us. Fantastic use of color and elements! Love it!
      angiekey likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ahhhh I just love this!! Absolutely perfectly done. Fabulous clustering of the elements and I adore how you framed her shoes!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fabulous. Great choices of elements and I love how you have the frame on the photo showing off those shoes! Wonderful page!
      angiekey likes this.
    • bcnatty
      LOVE this page!! I love all the girly goodness down the sides and the frame over her shoes!! Great take on the challenge!!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    May 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).