First Mother's Day

First Mother's Day
EHStudios, May 16, 2017
Description:
Credits:
"Tender Earth" by Amber LaBau
template by Amber LaBau
    • sm_amber
      Sooo beautiful! I love the perspective on the photo, and the simplicity of the embellishments. Really lovely.. :)
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      again LOVE the photo, superb layering, absolutely amazing shadows. the whole thing is elegant and perfect in every way possible!!!!!!!! you know I can;t remember my first mother day? is at different dates in Brazil, Argentina and England, so I get confused LOL also it was so long ago...... anyway, LOVE the page!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @MrsPeel this is my sister :) I messaged her to tell her she better send me a photo of her first mother's day & this is what I got! (She's not been sharing too many belly photos with us!) Can't wait to get to visit & see her in person in two weeks for her baby shower & then my mom & I will fly out to Vegas afterward with her to help set up her nursery & so I can take maternity pictures! SO excited!
    • jk703
      So pretty, and such a nice soft focus on the image! So exciting for her first Mother's Day! I love the simple colors and pops of purple! Wonderfully done, Elisa! Thanks for playing along!
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    May 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).