londoncuppa

17APR_CHALLENGE 5_TEMPLATE_LONDONCUPPA

17APR_CHALLENGE 5_TEMPLATE_LONDONCUPPA
    • bestcee
      Oh I adore this! I love the graphic book style of it, and how you add your commentary to the peeves! I love the idea of having the person pay for your stuff if they are going to stand in your way!
    • AmberR
      what a fun way to document peeves! hope it was therapeutic! as for the shopping, we don't have that system here, what we have are annoying customers who constantly bump their shopping carts into your rear while you are standing in line...
    • scrappydonna
      what a fun page! love the colors and a great way to document your peeves!
    • londoncuppa
      @bestcee Thanks, Courtney! I used to be very polite about it. Now, I'm just snarky and ask them if they're paying for my stuff. Occasionally Callan & Harrison will say something to me, but they know how much it drives me nuts, so they usually don't.
      bestcee likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @AmberR It actually was. :yup I did have one lady ram me in the back of my legs with her cart when I asked her to please move back (she was standing right in front of the credit card machine, and I couldn't pay). I looked at her and said, "Personal space. Learn it. Live it." I'm really not a bitchy person. It's just a huge peeve!
    • londoncuppa
      @scrappydonna Thanks, Donna! I had fun with it. It ended up taking a lot longer to do than I thought it would. It's funny how some pages are like that, huh?
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. What a gorgeous art journal page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).