2017-wk-9-p11
dawnmarch, Apr 6, 2017
Description:
Project Mouse - Fantasy kit by Brittish Designs and Sahlin Studios
Template by Valorie Wibbens

Lift of this layout by Sokee
lcpereyra and Lynnette like this.
    • bellbird
      Love all the square crops and grid that you've balanced so well with pics and patterns! great use of word strips too - lots of fun parts to take in!
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love all of the little squares too! Love that you guys went to Disneyland! You got a much happier teacups photo than I did, Clara was over me and my camera by then last spring break! Clara and I have decided to make Disneyland our mother daughter trip each year, we'll be there in June!
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      @tkradtke I really enjoyed going with just us girls! It's a great mother/daughter trip. I did get some sass about some of the photos but she wanted the teacups one herself -- probably for instagram -- so she was very cooperative!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Sokee
      How fun! Number one that you did a girls trip! I want to do that with my girls!! LOVE every little square and how you designed them!
      Thank you so much for finding inspiration from one of my layouts!
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • Lynnette
      ahhh I'm loving all your disney pages! We are going again in 2 weeks and I can hardly stand the wait. I LOVE the squares and how you made the cards work. This collection is my favorite- you got the perfect balance of photos & fun stuff from the kit!
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Love how you documented the visit - great detail photos and selfies.
      dawnmarch likes this.
    • rchansen
      Love the stitching between boxes and all the colors. Love the added elements and the shadowing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dawnmarch
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).