Katherine B

LIVE. LOVE. create.

LIVE. LOVE. create.
Katherine B, Apr 30, 2017
Description:
"LIVE. LOVE. create."
for The Lilypad Photography Challenge April 2017

All together I own 318 colored pencils. Pastels, primaries, watercolor, et al. Yes, it's ridiculous! Maybe even a little insane. And if you think that's bad, you don't want to know how many Faber-Castell pens I own. LOL!

Supplies used: Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside the Lines
Sweet November

Also: Anna Aspnes

Fonts: Alegance (create)
Bebas (LIVE. LOVE.)
Open Sans Light (quotation)
    • JillW
      Awesome photos!! Scrapped perfectly with the colored paint element!
    • Cristina
      All the pretty colors!! This is so inspiring!
      And as far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as too many art supplies! :)
    • yellowpeep
      You totally put my photography layout to shame! What a great way to display your collection of pencils. I love the scribbly colored background-perfect!
    • bcgal00
      I have a large pencil collection too!
      Katherine B likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wow wOw!!!!!!! SO SO great to see you scrapping Katherine!!!!!!!!! awesome, absolutely awesome photos and, of course, as always, elegance and beauty in the page...love the clean look, the quote is also amazing..... have we ever seen drawings from you? I assume you do draw with all those amazing pencils? would love to see some!!!!!!!! Once again, so so happy to come across a page of yours!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Katherine B likes this.
    • amandaresende
      absolutely inspiring, my dear!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!!!!!!!!
    • LynnZant
      So colorful and lovely! Those photos are great and love your splash of even more color behind them. Fabulous page!
    • Sokee
      beautiful photographs.... now I know where to go when I need to color ;) your paint and doodles are the perfect background! Stunning shadowing!
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos of the coloured pencils and the pretty colours of the paint smears behind them!
    • JenEm
      Your photos are amazing and you have scrapped this so beautifully. Love the painty background and doodles as well. Gorgeous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Katherine B
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    407.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).