Squirrely, Apr 29, 2017
Description:
Muse is Mother Nature
Kits -
"Octopus's Garden" by Rebecca McMeen
"Sugar Sands Beach Kit" by etc. By Danyale
MrsPeel, Dalis and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      ooh I love the blending here.. that cool alpha and the pool / sea water colored background.. the textured alpha and that stitching with the quote.. just wonderful Squirrely!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      oh wow this is beautiful. i love the textured alpha and the stitching across the page. wonderful page!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • amandac
      Mmmm that great alpha looks amazing! And no truer words have been spoken!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • Dalis
      I love your take on this challenge with it very open to both interpretations. Your stitching in the horizon is just a perfect touch and so is the way you did your letters! GORGEOUS!!! Now, I know it's the last day but I know you can come up with #3 and #4!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      this is AWESOME, once again, you rock every page you make though, so not surprised....!!!!!!!!! I have to say, the first thought when I saw this now was: you need to send it to Sarita!!!!! if you are on Facebook you should share this into my timeline so I can tag Sarita..... I do understand the meaning of your page....but it applies so so much to our situation now..... I'm kinda hanging on a thin thread as I have been diagnosed with heart failure..... and she is on that phase in which she is amazing everywhere, but lazy at home LOL she really stresses me out sometimes... anyway, AWESOME awesome AWESOME page!!!!!!!!!!! has to go Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!
    • cookingmylife
      What a great page! the message and the texture are outstanding! (I also like it because Earth Day is my dh's birthday!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Squirrely
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).