I'll Love You Forever
Melon Sorbet
MPM Hello Sampler
Project Mouse Flairs
Project Mouse Souvenears
This Makes Me Smile
Viewpoint

Also: Anna Aspnes, Karla Dudley, and Megan Farrow
KarenB, JenEm, sahlink and 5 others like this.
    • bcnatty
      Oh my goodness...this is SOOOOO sweet!! I love the masking and the pops of pink and black...so beautiful and precious!
    • cfile
      absoolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the template and making it your own.. that masking in the center is perfection.. that photo and the white bg what a fabulous page!! I just absolutely adore that sweet sweet photo!! Beautiful!
    • amandaresende
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! this is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE the masking and all the bits here!
    • sahlink
      Sigh. Perfection!! Miss pages from you!!! ♥
    • Katherine B
      Aw. Thank you, Krista! :heartlub:heartlub @sahlink So glad to be able to scrapbook again, really missed the creative outlet. :-)
    • JenEm
      So good to see your gorgeous layouts in the gallery again! Love your use of color and all the circles with that sweet photo. Pure perfection!
    • RNana
      The white background was certainly the right way to go with your background. I love that you use a circle stamp for your frame and it is prefect because she certainly is precious. Wonderful layout!
    • mcurtt
      Oh, I just saw this one in the challenge tracking thread and I couldn't resist stopping by to tell you how totally adorable this is. Love the pearls, love the little girl, love the layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Katherine B
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).