Our CD Collection
Vrielinkie, Apr 2, 2017
Description:
I have been a music (and cd) collector since a young age. A few years ago I found these awesome CD lockers (originally from IKEA) in which you can display covers. I try to pick some out every other month, mostly with a theme. This time, it was faces.

Journaling:
My current top 5 favorites -->
1. Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Live @ Luther College
2. Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2
3. Florence + The Machine - Between Two Lungs
4. Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild OST
5. Woodkid - The Golden Age

I used:
- Fiddlesticks Number 19 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Positive Spin by One Little Bird
- Around Here by One Little Bird
- In Review | Elements by One Little Bird
- FONTS = Artificers + Ostrich + 8514oem + Jenna Sue Regular
KarenB, MrsPeel, busywoman139 and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so cool ... LOVE the cd lockers and love the way you did a little element collection on your page too! those file folders with the tabs are awesome too! this is amazingly creative !!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • renee82
      The design here is so cool! I love how you used the records! Super fun!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      OK, seriously, you rocked this template. Love how you rotated it! Fabulous use of the tabs and I love love love your font choices. Altogether an awesome layout! LOVE!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bellbird
      everything about this is awesome - love the documenting and filing tab design for the theme and how the records and title are arranged - super cool!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh w0w and OHHH and more OHHH and, you know what? we could be sisters!!!! I do have a hugely impressive CD Collection, I used to buy a lot before the mp3 thing became a reality (and I had to stop working which meant no money and bit torrents LOL)but still, my CD collection is quiet impressive. LOVE scarves too, have at least 70!!!! maybe you could link me up to your last month page? would love to see it!!!! Also our fridge is so full of mainly travel magnets!!!!!! I'm definitely in love with this page!!!!!! gorgeous originality on the take on the template, LOVe those cabinets and the whole records thing here means I will HAVE to stop at Peppermint store because I NEED those records!!!!! gorgeous, amazingly, beautifully, gorgeously awesome page!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Great way to document your collection! Love how you've turned the template on it's side and those cute record elements. Awesome job on this!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Electra
      Brilliant use of this template!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cinderella
      I love what you did with the tabs! The title around the discs is brilliant!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).