AJK

AJ_March2Circles_AmandaKuykendallADS Copy

AJ_March2Circles_AmandaKuykendallADS Copy
AJK, Mar 28, 2017
Description:
For the Art Journal Monthly Muse Circles Inspiration
credits
Etc Dan_upsideofdown,LBW-M3Jul15, coloroutside the Lines,NRJ-M3Feb16,SahlinStudio-SweetStory, JJ-Cherish, AmandasDigitalStudio-SonWorshipper
wvsandy, MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • AliSarah
      This is too much cuteness!! When I saw in the gallery, I said, "OH WOW!" right out loud and the dog looked at me like I was nuts!! Gorgeous!
      AJK likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is most certainly an oh w0w page!!!!!!!!! so So happy to have you back!!!!!!!
      LOVE this al the way, love how you went bold and properly circular!!!!! he is gorgeous, that smile is making me happy, great photo capture and the awesome way you combined all those circles, pure love here!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]

and once again, so so glad top have you back!!!!!
      AJK likes this.
    • wombat146
      Well I am adding another WOW!! seriously, this is so very creative and unique! What a great photo...... just love everything about this page!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @AJK am I right on thinking we were on the Digichick site CT in 2011? no worries if it wasn't you, maybe someone with a very similar name... and mt brain is neurologically damaged so it may not be ....but need to get out of the doubt LOL
      AJK likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      Love this composition! I'm in love with the stacked circles and the cutie in the middle.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel Ha! No, but I did love doing the Digi Dares, but that's not the same. I designed for 7 years but with teaching and now school I am not doing it full time. Digi world is getting a bit smaller, eh? :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    795.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    948px
    Height:
    961px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).