AJK

MarchAJ_water_AmandaK

MarchAJ_water_AmandaK
AJK, Mar 27, 2017
Description:
I enrolled in University courses this month and became VERY overwhelmed with the online format. I nearly gave up. But I refuse to sink!!
Credits:
Etc by Danydale: UpsideofDown
Just Jaimee: World Geography
LBW:M3 July15, Color Outside The Lines, Have Courage & Be Kind; Amanda's Digital Studio: Be Ye Glad, It Is Well.
MrsPeel, Dalis and mcurtt like this.
    • Dalis
      I believe in you, just give yourself some time to adjust to the online format! I you can work w/ K-4th graders you will conquer this!
    • mcurtt
      Hi Amanda, glad to see you here again. I love your theme and how you have related it to real life. Don't drown, yes, you can do this!
    • Sokee
      Good for you!!! You can do/learn it! I love how you help get your feelings down on 'paper' It is wonderfully designed!
    • BevG
      This is a great way to express how you feel! Love your resolve. Don't give up!
    • janedee
      Good for you!! What a wonderful page!
    • MrsPeel
      SOOOOOOOooooo SO SO very happy to have you back!!!!!!!! and what an amazing page to be back with!!!! LOve love LOVE this so so much!!!!!!!!! Like Dalis said: we believe in you, you will conquer, I am sure!!!! I know is difficult to get used to online learning, but is a question of habit, the more you do it, the easier it gets :) Love the way you approach the page/theme, gorgeous bits love the fading pattern in the background, the bits with text and word strips, gorgeous all over!!!! Once again: you WILL be more than fine. It is true that is never late for us to be whatever we want to be :) Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    550.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    710px
    Height:
    710px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).