Dalis

I'm a Mom

I'm a Mom
    • HeatherB
      I love this! I love the quote, the cord quotation marks, and the speech bubble for your journaling. And what a great photo! Wonderful page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      You have another one too...just beaming JOY! I could stare at this photo of you, and if it is recent, you need to bottle the fountain of youth water you have and sell it! YOU look amazing!
      MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @AnneofAlamo Oh Anne, you are so sweet. Yes, this picture is from a few weeks back! I was taken by surprise how much happier I was since I dyed my hair blue. LOL!!! Such a simple (dumb) thing but it brings me such happiness in the mornings!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      I love that the colors coordinate beautifully with your highlights!
      Momming is a superpower indeed! <3
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I'm gonna have to second Anne's words.... you do have this super power of beaming JOY and , with me specially, your documenting of Life as a mum, your relationship with Bianca always makes me feel happier, reminds me of my own motherhood all those years back...plus our face, my dear girl, always, always makes me happy/ happier if I am finding difficult to get through the day.....
      as for the blue hair being a "silly" thing....I reckon every little move we make has a huge impact in our soul, which makes me so SO very happy to read your words.... you are beautiful inside and out as I have learned in all these previous years and you are so , so incredibly talented...... the page is a stunner (but then again, all of yours are!!!!!) it is even more special to me that you could make time to scrap a page!!!!! (also taking into account the scrap was inspired by YOU!!!!!) Millones de Gracias!!!!!! (y disculpas por la demora!!!!!) :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      back at you!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartslub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).