MrsPeel

LondonWestEnd

LondonWestEnd
MrsPeel, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
****from the awesome NEW RELEASES today and on sale all weekend!!!***
Lynn Grieveson: Creative Springboard: Cherish
there is also a store wide retirement sale 50% OFF until the 26th! You can find all retiring products HERE

the journaling is about how I think certain London's landmarks and symbols should not be destroyed or transformed...we took this photo in September in the West End, I love the black phoe box but there was a time in which almost all red phone boxes had been re[laced by modern ones...the black cabs also are on borderline with the changes, and the amount of amazing old buildings from even pre Victorian that have been demolished.... I love this city and love the symbols that repres4nt it so well!
TFL!!!!
KarenB and cfile like this.
    • Tree City
      This is lovely! What a great way to use all of the WA and I love the photo treatment. another gorgeous page, my friend!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Cynthia.. what a great page and I am in awe of the way you brilliant(ly) (see how I did that.. used some London - English as I am practicing- LOL!!) did the word art sideways for the title.. just perfect with the stenciling fonts and then the script font in red for London. I agree with liking the old cabs and phone booths around London.. that is the charm of it all. I remember the last time we were there driving passed Parliament and was stuck in a traffic jam.. there was a red booth right there so I jumped out of our car got to the booth - CJ took the photo and I jumped back in the car. Those are some of the little things that make London what it is along with the Bobbys with their cute hats etc. Love your page here and the blending of your photo into the paper.. really gives it that grungy urban look.. terrific page!! Love it!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Squirrely
      this is awesome, love the sideways text - I feel like I'm right in the station. So many little touches that bring it all together to perfection. :)
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      girls....honestly..... there is so much love in this place, I want to hug you NOW.
      Thanks so so much. I have been trying to scrap the photo since September last year (when we took it) and this was just perfect (the kit) you should knowq you help for my everyday to be a better one, to not feel completely useless and feel that what I make matters..... I'm emotional to put it lightly..... but every word is the pure true.
      @Tree City @cfile & @Squirrely eveb though you are " a new" friend, I am learning to know you and LOVE your gallery and your presence here so the above applies to you 100% too.
      Thanks so so very much, Christa thanks so so much for the Froggy Fave!!!!!! honored!!!!!
      Hugggzzz
    • LynnG
      Super, super cool Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).