ScrappyHappy82

Intro Page

Intro Page
ScrappyHappy82, Mar 18, 2017
Description:
Using Pieces from Project Mouse, Project Mouse No. 2, Planning and Reveal cards and Project Mouse Dates and Word Bits. All by Brittish Designs and Sahlin Studio.

Template is a stitched grid template by Traci Reed
sahlink, shunnstergirl and marnie like this.
    • designerbrittney
      I LOVE IT!! What a fun countdown page!! This is ADORABLE. Love the stitched borders. SO CUTE!
    • klee73010
      Wow, I'd be excited too! The planning of that large of a trip could be exhausting, I'm sure.... but fun, too! Love all the bold patterns!
    • ashanddiz
      Cute page!! I love the stitched borders. (adding that to my wishlist) We took a whirlwind trip to Disneyland last summer with our 2.5 year old and it was SO much fun. We decided on a whim and just booked it!
    • nadauh
      I really love this page! Counting down with that alpha is so much fun! The subtle placement of the elements is great, I always struggle with that.
    • sahlink
      This page is INCREDIBLE!! WOW!! I can't stop looking at the page!! Such fun color and I love the cards and items you are documenting about this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      that's a large group and I may have to pick your brain soon. LOL. I totally love this page and if we do get to go this fall like I'm hoping, this is a great page to lift!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).