Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2017-37-My-Fake-Plants

ATC-2017-37-My-Fake-Plants
Pups_r_Paps, Mar 9, 2017
Description:
I’m creating ATC’s for this Monthly Muse challenge.

JOURNALING: Wk 1: My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

CREDITS: Wk 1: “Daydreamer”, Little Butterfly Wings; “Brooklyn Buntinghill”, Rebecca McMeen; “Besotted”, Dawn Inskip; “Time to Escape”, Kaye Winiecki; “Il Pleut”, Dawn Inskip; quote by comic Mitch Hedberg.
    • Celeste
      love the girl image. laughed out loud at the words. i am a notorious plant killer. great page!
    • Serena
      I, too, died laughing at the journaling! This is a post card waiting to happen, and with my brown thumb, I'm definitely in line to get them! So awesome!
    • cookingmylife
      Oh what a look on her face! and the frogs...lol
    • gwtwred
      Perfection! Love the quote! I want this on my wall!
    • mimisgirl
      lol, that is awesome!
    • KAPOH
      LOL! Love the frogs, especially the one on her head. I also love the page you've created to display this month's challenges.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love this so much!! What a fun page!!
    • bbymks5
      LOL!!! This is great!!! I think she's my twin!!
    • Mylinn
      Yes yes! I have a cactus that is in my roomie's custody - to save it from me, lol. Fun LO!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVe it!!!!! the doll is funny and together with the quote abs the dead plants this is hilarious!!!! love the ATC thing, I'm sure it will look amazing when you have them all together in the page!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).