djp332

March 2017 Style Challenge - Biltmore

March 2017 Style Challenge - Biltmore
    • KellyM
      WOW - love your pictures and photo treatment!
      djp332 likes this.
    • BevG
      This is great! I love how you used these templates. Had to have them.
      djp332 likes this.
    • Rikki
      What a wonderful place! I love your photos. Great layering of the photos and mats.
      djp332 likes this.
    • cfile
      oh this is perfect! I have never been to Biltmore but it is beautiful.. I think I will put that on our bucket list... Froggy Fav most definitely as this looks like it ould be an advertisement in a magazine.. fabulous blend work and placement of the flora!
      djp332 likes this.
    • Chippi
      Wow, Christa (cfile) is right, this could totally be a magazine advert! I love it! The pictures are so clear and crisp and beautifully shot. Well done!!
      djp332 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is gorgeous! Love the photos and the way you blended the big one into the background. Beautifully scrapped!
      djp332 likes this.
    • djp332
      cfile likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love everything about this! I saw it in Lynn's newsletter and it is an all-round fabulous page. Love the blended background, and your photos are just so eye-catching. Congrats on a well-deserved Froggy Favorite! :)
      djp332 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    djp332
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).