talktoheather

I will be Strong

I will be Strong
talktoheather, Jan 19, 2010
Description:
Created for the January One Word Challenge.
Kits Include:
Papers:
Kaye Winiecki - Mint Musk Midnight
Alpha:
Kaye Winiecki - Green Jelly
Kaye Winiecki - Strawberry Swirl (Scrapmatters.com)
Elements:
Gina Miller - All Decked Out Ribbons
Gina Miller - Froggys Garden Party
Gina Miller Froggys Remnants
Gina Miller - Ironed Flat Ribbons
Gina Miller - Ribbon Remnants
Kate Hadfield - Shaping Up
Font: Pea Heather's Handwriting
Journaling Reads:
This is not a resolution. It's a lifestyle change and I will achieve my goal because i have determination and motivation. I'm not saying that i am fat, i just want to be healthy and fit. So it's not just about a diet, but its is about eating right, watching calories, and having a regular workout. I don't know that i have a target weight, but that is not going to stop my exercise routine. So today is my first day of living healthy and before i know it i will be strong
    • cherryberry
      Good for you :) Love your take on the challenge and all those little word bits ROCK - I also love the double "strong" in the scale - so creative!
    • shades of bliss
      Oh yeah!! I love, love your take on the challenge and the great scrap!! Totally rocks!
    • ShannaNoel
      how clever is this journaling!? I love this! Good luck sweets!
    • Cherry
      This is perfectioN! Love how you used the words bits and the division of that page:) So cool.
    • Kate
      Wow. This is amazing, so creative! I love how you used the wordstrips and double layered the alphabets! The tape wrapped wound the water bottle is such a cute idea too!
    • renee82
      Oh, this is fun! I loved reading your journaling! What a great motiviational page!
    • karen perry
      This is totally amazing and wonderful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Word Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    talktoheather
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: