bbachand

Our Life 2001 Cover

Our Life 2001 Cover
bbachand, Feb 7, 2017
Description:
Credits: Pink Reptile Designs Houseblend - navy flower, Pink Reptile Designs That’s Life - love flair, green & light blue flower, Pink Reptile Designs One of a Kind - doodle line with heart, Pink Reptile Designs Friends - splatter, patterned paper, One Little Bird TSAM - frame, Just Jaimee Siblings - paint, Just Jaimee Storyteller Luka - date alpha, One Little Bird Blessed and Lucky - orange sequin, Just Jaimee Doodled Page Border, Just Jaimee 2015 Storyteller Happystamps - word art, Flergs Lamour - pearl, Pink Reptile Designes Seriously - wordart tab
BevG and KarenB like this.
    • cookingmylife
      The rainbow behind you with the title on it is totally eye-catching!
      bbachand likes this.
    • cfile
      oh I love this.. The paint brush multi-color brush work blended into the background is awesome.. so colorful and just jumps off the graph paper background... Love the dotted border the outlined large word title and the date at the bottom.. perfect composition.. the family photo from 2001 is so precious!
      bbachand likes this.
    • BevG
      This is a great cover! I might have to scraplift your idea as I am always looking for cover ideas.
      bbachand likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      This is a fantastic LO! I LOVE the title and the rainbow watercolor!
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).