3littleks

these walls

these walls
3littleks, Feb 1, 2017
Description:
agenda | one little bird

What an interesting two years this has been. I have watched these crazy people move in, get settled and yet, not. I hear them say they will only be here for 1 year...it’s been two now. Their son has struggled a lot. I think he must be almost a teenager. I have seen CPS and cop at the door, heard of the trouble this one awful neighbor has caused. I have seen the family suffer through the husband/father being gone. I have see the poor wife in pain constantly and seen her try to hide it from everyone. I’ve heard more tears than I care to try to count.

I have witnessed some good things too. The nerf wars and board games. Movie nights and popcorn fights. There have been many sleepovers. Those nights are really loud and I don’t think anyone sleeps. I especially love then the Seahawks play. The man of the house is really funny to watch yell at the TV.

Friends have come by to visit. They have even had friends by to watch the UFC fights and to play cards. The laughter on those nights was almost deafening. In a good way. I can tell these friendships will last a very long time. Even when the family moves. That makes me smile.

Christmas and birthdays are my favorite. Everyone is happy (at least on the surface). The whole house smells like so much amazing food. I wish I could have some of it but unfortunately the only food I get is usually from a spill. NOT my favorite. I am going to miss this family when they leave. I hope their story is a good one all the way to the end.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Brenda..... you give me so many mixed feelings with this page.... of course I love it LOVE it all over You have the gift of the elegance, the pure clean lines and the amazing voice that speaks loud even when you do blank space and minimalist, which takes a talent to achieve...... in this, love the photo love your usual gift for having the touch that will make this an unforgettable page, and at the same time my heart hurts for part of the journaling... which is amazingly well written, love the font too, but most of all love the soul within, the strong feelings and the soothing of some of them...... you really got to my heart with this.... amazing, powerful page (as you always do!!!!!!) Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).