JaneAgain

MOC day 10 Rapunzel

MOC day 10 Rapunzel
JaneAgain, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
Vintage Carnival by Sahlin Studio
Big Top Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Fonts: 1942 Report and Zapfino

Story (for MrsPeel): Once upon a time, in a land far far away from any civilization at all, there lived two little girls. They weren't princesses but sometimes they acted like they were. But that's another story. One day, a travelling theatre troupe came to their little village and held auditions for the local schoolchildren to join them in their performance. Well, if those little girls weren't over-the-moon excited, I don't know what you would call it. Both girls got parts. The big girl got the biggest role, as Madame Gothel. I wasn't there, so I don't know if it was because of her acting
skills or because of her innate and impressive ability to project her voice. Everywhere. (I do believe that more often than not, the people in the neigbouring villages could hear her projecting. Remember what I said about living far away from civilization? Yep, that girl was loud. But I digress.) The little girl was cast in the role of the adorable Unicorn #1. (Not to be confused with Unicorn #2, who was played by the littlest girl's best friend. Again, I digress.) The children practiced and practiced all week long and finally the time came to perform. And what a performance it was! It was a performance the likes of which had never been seen before. At least, not so far from civilization. The little unicorn was suitably adorable and Madame Gothel could be heard for miles around as she channeled all her frustration with her younger sister into her role as the evil and angry (and loud) Madame Gothel. And on that day, that very day, a star was born. No wait. Two stars.
cnscrap, sahlink and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so super cute! i love the way you told this story - a little humor and so much like a storybook. Love the little scene you created with the tent and those drop cap fancy alphas are just perfect for this! so adorable! :)
      JaneAgain likes this.
    • sahlink
      How fun is this page?! I love your story-telling, and how you set up the page... so slver!!
      JaneAgain likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    JaneAgain
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).