Bebimora

MOC 5 – Day 13 One Word – Adventure

MOC 5 – Day 13 One Word – Adventure
Bebimora, Jan 29, 2017
Description:
I used: Mixed Media Monthly - Dec. '14 Main Kit
Life is an Adventure Blog Hop Bella Gypsy Adventure HOP
Font: Orator Std

Journaling: When I was a kid every day was an adventure. We sat out to EXPLORE every corner of the surroundings. Running and swimming, walking and riding out bikes. Skiing and skating we EXPLOREd the seasons. We went climbing rocks and jumped fences and stone walls, even dug deep down in the soil and sand. We built little hide aways in the woods with old boards and rusty and bent nails we got from my fathers garage. We climbed the tallest trees we could find and I remember sitting in the treetops reading Jules Vernes books.

We borrowed my grand fathers rowing boat and went to EXPLORE the seas playing pirates. Now being a BIT older I still find it one of my favorite hobby's to EXPLORE my Island and now I have a new partner in crime in my we pup Poppie. I don't think anyone knows the true joy of Exploring till they seen a dog in the wild roaming the fields and woods lead by their sensitive senses not a worry in the world. That is how I want to keep Exploring life.
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, this layout jumped out at me right away-- great colors! I love the way your terrific journaling fits so well against the angles and the photo you chose matches the strength of your message. Sounds like you've had a wonderful childhood! Every child should be able to tell that kind of story.
    • lcpereyra
      I love the shape of your journaling and the bright colors of your page. Your journaling is wonderful descriptive and thoughtful. So great! Thanks for participating in the the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).