sberkan

MOC5 #23 - Condo Living

MOC5 #23 - Condo Living
sberkan, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
Journalling Reads:
What do you think? Will they like me? There sure are a lot of them...will they even fit? I’m just a small condo. I do have a lot going for me, though. Maybe they’ll love the sun in the window room or maybe it’s the views they’ll like. I have some really cool ones, if I do say so myself. If nothing else, I’m so close to all the fun things that they might want to see or do. I’m DEFINITELY better than a hotel! I think they’ll get used to the space and maybe they’ll even learn to love this condo living!

Using:
Chesterfield by Sahlin Studio
Multi Media Homes (house element only) by Anna Aspnes Designs
Hear Me Roar Bonus Alphas by Amber LaBau & Juno Designs
Fuss Free: Last Minute by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Font: The SandraB
sahlink and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so fun! love your idea for this challenge! this style of journaling is so fun and unique - totally love reading these stories and i love all the photos you included on your page! that floral swirl and the ribbon around the journaling is such a pretty touch!
    • MrsPeel
      love it !!!!!!!!!!!! I know I always love your journaled pages, you have a gift for story telling and with this you really rocked the challenge!!!!!! Love everything, the photos, the page design, love it that you went for a double pager as it tells the story even better!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous photos!!!!! we live in what British call an estate, is a two buildings separated by a piece of green, not as tall as yours, only 3 floors but is what we call in Brazil a Condominio..... in Brazil we do have as tall as yours, I never lived in one so tall but at some point in Rio lived on the 10th floor, I loved it!!!!!! your place looks awesome, and love the photo of the little one asleep!!!! I know it may be a bit more work, but if you make it bigger, it would be even more amazing!!! I kniow you have done many split into two 600 x 600 but understand here for MOC you must be on rushing the pages...so I forgive you LOL now seriously, gorgeous page, amazing journaling, I wish you guys the very best in this great place!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • sahlink
      I love how you really told a story with your journaling!! It's a fun way to talk about this story too. The photos are awesome, love the large ones. Great documenting!! ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).