jjpederson125

MOC5-23

MOC5-23
jjpederson125, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
“We love how much time these guys spend in the car with us. We get to hear them talk about their days, talk hockey stats, talk about girls. Sometimes they talk about good behaviors and sometimes bad behaviors too. They talk about being good friends. They argue, they cry and mostly they laugh.”

Credits:
WildHeart Designs Halloween Hodgepodge Paper

Buttons from the following:
Just Jaimee: Storyteller Nov 16
One Little Bird: Guppy Badge and Buttons
KAAgard: Hall Pass
Sabrina: Flair
A Pennington January Stuff
Bella Gypsy Happy Haunting
Bella Gypsy Warm Wishes

Just Jaimee Storyteller November 16 Chevron Paint
FJ-The Plan-Arrows
Just Jaimee Year In Review 2016 Stitching
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • rchansen
      Fantastic journaling. If I ever need to have a "serious" talk with my girls the car is the place to do it. So many good conversations in the car. Love the embellishments!!
    • MrsPeel
      this is us... we spend so much time in the car, those walls could tell our life history!!!!!! this is awesome!!!!!!! those bits on the side are brilliant!!!!!! the blending, the arrows...fabulous !!!!!!!!!!! oh my am in love with this!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous, fun, amazing page!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • Lynnette
      Love this, what a clever idea! I sort of wish I had thought of it, our car walls would say very similar things. I also love how you did the photo, full page & faded, with the words overlaid. The doodled lines & little colorful embellishments and the perfect touch!
    • KittyY
      Spot on sister! Great take on this - I love the b&w background w pops of color
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).