bumblebeee

MOC19 - List Challenge

MOC19 - List Challenge
bumblebeee, Jan 21, 2017
KristinAagard, dawninskip and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, I have to say... I got stuck when it come to this challenge, I think I didn't really want to write down the truth of how I have been feeling....because my past couple of years have been EXACTLY like your page. I am much older than you are (you are Melanie? am I right?) so, I would say keep the fight. I know being ill is an ordeal, especially because it seems like people disappear when you most need them, but you are a talented girl, (even if you are not who I think you are, this page is a show of talent) and have a lot to share and to live yet, keep the fight....I am here if you ever want someone to listen :)
      Love the page, love the courage to put it down into writing and make a main page out of it, love how amazingly well translated this is into the visual part pf your page...absolutely great...thanks for sharing, you may just got me out of my being stuck... <3 Posting to the Froggy Faves as I think it needs to be shared.... <3
    • bumblebeee
      @MrsPeel Sorry, not Melanie, but that is alright... I am Jennifer. Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. It was definitely hard to post this challenge, but also therapeutic to create the layout. I must also repeat what you said back to you.... Keep the fight. You have a great artistic talent as evidence by your awesome gallery here.
    • Nemla
      Congratulations on the froggy faves, it is definitely well deserved. Your page is both striking in looks and thought provoking in Journaling.
    • Amson
      Congratulations on the froggy fave. This is an amazing but highly moving page. I love your courage.
    • Nightshadow
      This is a wonderfully artistic page and I applaud your courage in fighting your illness and being brave enough to scrap it.
    • KristinAagard
      This is such a powerful page. You did a beautiful job! I am glad you are able to find the amazing strength inside you! Thank you so much for sharing this with us for the challenge. <3
    • scrapsandsass
      I echo that it is a really powerful page, and I'm so glad you shared it with us. I'm glad you found inner strength and don't give up!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    bumblebeee
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).