rchansen

MOC17 - Inspiration

MOC17 - Inspiration
rchansen, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
Credits: Layerable Epherma Paper Stacks by Sahlin Studio. Generations (collab) by One Little Bird and Paislee Park.
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Wonderful take on the vintage inspiration challenge... love all the ephemera layered on here. i always love seeing heritage layouts and this one is FANTASTIC!
      rchansen likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, what a photographic treasure to have, love the details you shared and the kitty corner design.
      rchansen likes this.
    • Karen
      Wow! What a fantastic heritage layout and super cool photo! I loved reading about it in your journaling.
      rchansen likes this.
    • jennv
      This is beautiful. I'm doing something similar for mine, but trying to get the perfect kit first. I love how it's simple, but still a great layered look. That photo is gold pure and simple. How wonderful to have that.
      rchansen likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      What a great heritage page. Lovely
      rchansen likes this.
    • jk703
      this is so wonderful - the photo, and I love your journaling! Just beautiful! I love the sepia toned for the whole layout!
      rchansen likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome heritage page!
      rchansen likes this.
    • JillW
      My goodness - the photo is amazing!! What a treasure for you to have!! I love the ephemera throughout your page - it's totally perfect with the vintage feel of your page!! Great take on the challenge - thank you for playing along!!
      rchansen likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      Wow, I love this!! Love the photo, love the vintage look. This is awesome!
    • cookingmylife
      Not just the photo but the long journaling all well balanced. Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    rchansen
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).