dancingJaye

LPMOC5-imperfectphotoweb

LPMOC5-imperfectphotoweb
dancingJaye, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
Challenge #20 Perfectly Imperfect.
I used Mommyish's Cross My Heart and Just Jaimee's Stitched Borders, fonts are American Typewriter and Clingy.

Journaling:
You’ve been 16 for a month now, and you asked a boy to your first dance. Sweethearts girl’s choice dance will be your first time on a date. You decided to ask one of your best friends, Will, to go with you. You made the cutest Winnie the Pooh poster and dressed your six year old brother up as Christopher Robin and put him on the porch and left him there to ring the bell. I failed in giant fashion. Wasn’t recording when I thought I was and was when I thought I wasn’t. so this picture is pretty much it. Your brother, although the two of you had rehearsed several times, forgot his lines, said “This is from my sister Alanna,” and started picking stuff up and throwing it in the house, before he turned and ran to the car. At least it makes a great story.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).