bbymks5

Paper Blend

Paper Blend
bbymks5, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
This was a hard one for me; completely out of my comfort zone.

My base paper was the yellowish green from The Okayest Day from Bella Gypsy, then I added a painted paper from the same kit and changed the blend to color; then added an aqua solid paper from the Storyteller January 2017 kit from Just Jaimee on top of that and changed the blend to overlay. The corner cluster is also from the Storyteller January 2017 kit.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Look at you go...scrapping machine. I need to know more about this leather notebook. I am a bullet journalist, and addicted.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the mix of papers, you rocked this!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you!!

I don't bujo but I LOVE the travelers notebooks and there's a ton of people who do use them for bujo-ing.

If you like a leather that's soft and squishy with a little bit of texture check out Terri's Rustic Kodiak (her Etsy shop is SpeckledFawns). I love all of her leathers but I can't do super pebblely textured or crock...and while I love color, I keep my purses and the like to neutral colors.

I love my Mr. Darcy from Chic Sparrow; it's a stiffer leather and shows all the love from being carried and used. Jennifer has some beautiful leathers too!

There's a TON of Facebook groups where you can buy new but not used or gently used TN's if you want to try them out first without paying full price. There's SO many different sizes to choose from but I like tipping in 4x6 photos so I can go smaller than standard/narrow (inserts are slightly narrower than 4.5" and 8.25" tall). I also use mine as a wallet so I have to have the card pockets.

Chic Sparrow is having a sale on the Mr. Darcy with pockets tomorrow, but you have to be quick as those sales sell out FAST!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).