10-Stories To Tell
carrie1977, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
Stories To Tell and Stories To Tell Cards by Amber LaBau
    • Karen M in FL
      Nice job with the challenge. What a great photo.
    • Aerobigirl
      Great design on your layout and I enjoyed reading your journaling. If you had bought it, maybe you could plant coffee beans in it? $100 is awfully expensive for a mug, but it's not that bad for a ceramic planter... :D
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Aerobigirl Now why didn't I think of that?! Man....I really missed out!!
    • jenn mccabe
      Haha! this is making me laugh. I did buy something similar - it was a weird wasteful purchase - but we are on vacation and it was cheap plastic and only $10. It was a very oversize mug (but not that big!). We all would fight over the coffee pots in our rental in the morning - most of us just used mugs but one of my brothers had this giant travel mug and he would take all the coffee in one shot! So I bought mine to compete w/him as a joke. I still have the stupid thing in the garage. ;P Your photo is adorable and I love the page and composition so much. This kit is totally on my "top 5 needs" wish list.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jenn mccabe That's awesome! I totally would have done the same thing! To me, $10 is a bargain for something like that and now you have a story to tell, too. That Starbucks would have been mine for that price. Haha!
    • willimena
      What a fun page! That photo grabbed me from the gallery and drew me in to your journaling. Loved reading the background story.
    • Neverland Scraps
      That is a GIANT cup!!! I love the playfulness of this page and the colors that you used while turning the photo black and white!
    • jk703
      I'm giggling at your journaling! I would have done the same picture!
    • rchansen
      This photo and the story definitely needed to be documented!! Your page is fantastic - love the paper strips and the camera stapled to them on the bottom. Love the polka dot journal card with the wordstrip quote and the banners (it's actually what attracted my attention in the gallery). The cluster with the journal card is wonderful. Great page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).