dailydwelling

New Beginnings

New Beginnings
dailydwelling, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
Stories to Tell - Amber LaBau

MOC 10 Storytelling with Drop Caps

**TFL**
jenn mccabe and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • jwalls39
      Wonderful page!
    • jk703
      Oh Monica, first off, HUGS! You are not alone. I think we all have our day, weeks, months, and years of this self doubt and somehow we lose ourselves. This is a beautiful way to allow yourself to feel what you feel, and start figuring out how you want to be happy. I'm sure there are things in this photo that you don't see about yourself, because the past has not occurred (I hope that makes sense!). You are a stronger person from this year, you have resilience, and you have more patience than you realize! You are you, and are stronger than you give yourself credit for! Soon, in a short time, you will look at a picture from today, and wonder how you made it this far... then you will remember your will to keep moving forward. Beautiful journaling, and I thank you for sharing it! Hugs! Reach out if you ever need anything! I might be miles away, but I can chat or type at lightning speed! :P
    • jk703
      Oh... and If I'm totally looking at your journaling the wrong way, just tell me to shush!
    • dailydwelling
      @jk703 You know what...you're so right, Jenn! I really needed that change in perspective that you gave me. It's really not like me to be so negative and I'm making changes to have a healthier attitude. :)
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Aww, we all have those moments and times. I do. We are human. Hearing what we have accomplished from another person actually makes you realize that you sell yourself short sometimes! Hugs! @dailydwelling
    • jenn mccabe
      Wow, this is amazing. You really poured your heart out here and I think just writing this publicly is a huge sign of confidence and like Jenn mentioned, it's a step in the right direction of finding what it is you need to do to find that joy again. I love the whole composition - the way you broke up the journaling/ that gorgeous photo of you!/and the sweet little painty touches under your title. This is really quite an amazing page - both design and journaling! LOVE! and hugs - you are Brave! :) :beat
    • chloe_digiscrap
      ((((hugs)))) and great job on being so honest with yourself. That's the first step to get and feel better, but it's often the hardest one to take. And you made a stunning LO to scrap it, and although it's almost secondary to this "scraptherapy" part, it makes it even better!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    dailydwelling
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).