klweber2002

Pl-jan-title-page-2017

Pl-jan-title-page-2017
klweber2002, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
Hello, I'm kind of newish here. But one of my goals for 2017 was to post in a pocket pages in a forum for the whole year. That and use the same designers for the year. So here it goes. I'm using a 9x12 template, and used Sahlin Studio Currently, One Little Birds This Year, MPM Diary and Amber LaBAU handwritten winter. I plan on using Amber LaBAU Calendar Stamps as a monthly title card.
NancyBeck and jenn mccabe like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Welcome to the Pad!! You'll love it here :) This is one awesome title page. I absolutely adore how clean and beautiful it is. Your journaling is wonderful!
    • bellbird
      Glad you have such a great start to the year and your goals! Using the same calendar title sounds like a great plan to keep it cohesive as well - great pocket page and Welcome!
    • jenn mccabe
      Love your goal and we are so thrilled you picked TLP designers and to share your pages here in our gallery. Big huge welcome to you & good luck with this project! Love the amount of journaling you do - WOW! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    klweber2002
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    771px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).