Pallavi01

Venice-Us3

Venice-Us3
Pallavi01, Feb 2, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Day10

Kit - Time Stood Still by Sabrina's Creations - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Time-Stood-Still.html
Template - Baked with Love by Meg Designs
LynnG, Shivani, Ruebchensmum and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      What a gorgeous family photo! And I love the little inset photos too! Pretty Drop Cap and font and the little bow is such a sweet finishing touch! beautiful!
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • Karen
      Such a gorgeous happy family photo! I too struggle with the same thing (always behind the camera) AND my hubby hates posing for photos. It's so annoying, but I sure do treasure them when I do get a good one! I love how you've scrapped this too! The one big photo and the two smaller inset pics are awesome.
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    • bellbird
      wow - awesome vacay family shot! i'm totally jealous - the random strangers that have taken ours have not very often understood you need to half press to focus before pushing the button on a point and shoot! the big photo here is supported really well with your kit and cards and additional photos - just a stunning page to go in your travel album!
      Pallavi01 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Pallavi01
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).