MOC5, Day 6: Minds Are Like Parachutes
LovelyMissKait, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
I have been stuck with this challenge for a few days now. But I finally narrowed down some of the elements that appealed to me.
(1) the black/white/red typographical woman
(2) the walled room
(3) Urban Buildings
(4) watercolors from the illustrated woman
(5) the rounded font (in coffee therapy) and two tone/color quote
(6) Quote surrounded by illustrations

--Aged Stucco Mixed Media Papers by Dawn Inskip
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Aged-Stucco-Mixed-Media-Papers.html
--Grown in Great Britain Collection {Collab with G & T Designs}
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Grown-in-Great-Britain-Collection-Collab-with-G-and-T-Designs.html
--Template: Room With A View2 by Wendyzine Scraps/SBG
dawninskip likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Ha I recognized Kay in the gallery and said I have to go comment! Im going to mail you some bricks to put on her head so she will stop growing. Makes me so sad.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      This was a hard challenge. I did it first LOL How did I know you would also use the bird??? He He he
    • LovelyMissKait
      @DixieDoesPSP That is the one thing that you must know about me by now: I love birds and flowers. :)
    • LovelyMissKait
      @DixieDoesPSP I didn't realize you were participating in the challenge. I'll have to look up your gallery. It doesn't matter what I do, she will continue to grow and move on with her life. It is a fact of life that we parents have to face. How's your Wyatt doing?
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous eye catching design, love the way you divided the page to include the cityscape and then the way you played with the lady, unusual and delightfully done. Great quote too.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      @LovelyMissKait He is doing great Kait! Made Gate this year and is working hard at keeping up his grades.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LovelyMissKait
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).