Explore MOC5 challenge 13

Explore MOC5 challenge 13
Aerobigirl, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Papers and elements are from two TLP kits -
"Roam" by One Little Bird, and
"Off We Go" by Sabrina Dupre

Template designed by me.

To meet the challenge requirements, the word, "explore" appears near the end of the journaling, in the theme of the journaling, and on a word strip near the top center of the page.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous layout and great journaling. I also like the template you used. Would you sell it?
    • Aerobigirl
      @flowersgal Wow, that's nice of you to say that you like my template! It started out as a hand-cut paper design I did years ago when I was paper scrapping, then turned into digital. I'm not sure it's of a quality that's salable - it's not a fancy professional template, just something I did in photoshop elements.
    • aballen
      Amazing job on the challenge!! Love the globe with the pictures and what an impressive list of places you have visited, :)
    • Pallavi01
      Your list is so so sooo impressive! As a person who started travelling very late in life - I can only lament on my last time after looking at your list! :)) love the kaleidoscope effect you have given to the pictures. I hope you get to do all your travel goals super soon!
    • lcpereyra
      AMAZING! That is quite the phenomenal list of places you have been able to explore - I think you have the travel bug for sure! Great job journaling about your background and places visited. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    • Joan K
      I'm scraplifting you for day 18, and I love this layout. First off - GREAT job on creating a template - you really nailed the feel of a globe with the photos that "curve" around the world. Second - WOW - what a travel list! I think I will do a layout with a similar vibe, but my list is so much shorter! (My bucket list is huge!!) Finally, your journaling is spot on - the back story to your travels is a perfect way to complement the photos.
      Aerobigirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).