Nightshadow

I Love Birds!

I Love Birds!
Nightshadow, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Dawn Inskip:
Of Wishes Hopes, and Dreams: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Of-Wishes-Hopes-and-Dreams.html
Life is Good: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-Good.html
Fonts: Jester and Karnac Two
mnjenlittle likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Love me some birds! Fabulous page <3
    • StefanieS
      Love it, great torn photo and fabulous little happy birdie looking in too.
    • Amson
      I love bird photos and what a sweet pet. I love the inclusion of Dawn's drawn bird and the use of torn edges. Beautiful page!
    • bellbird
      We have 2 cockatiels. Our George looks like your Calypso & i understand what you mean by work & character! Lovethe torn photo look & Dawns stuff was the perfect choice here!
    • Nightshadow
      @bellbird I used to have 2 'tiels. The cuddly one died suddenly, I have no clue as to why. He was only about 10 years old and I still miss him asking for kisses. Meanwhile Calypso, who has always been moody is still here almost 5 years later. He is a character, he requires part of my English muffin and scrambled eggs daily. He also nips me on the ear every once in a while. Why? Just because...LOL
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Our cuddly lacewing, the female, passed away at about 13years old, we dont know why either. george is our moody grey and sounds the same, he's definitely always been the moody one, he's taken to finding companionship with shoes in the last few months, i bought some new fluffy pink slippers as we thought he was following us around, walking on the floor, because our sneakers were varying shades of grey and the minniemouse slippers i had were also grey, so i bought some not grey ones, but now they are his - the things we do for them hey?! i know people consider dogs or cats mostly as pets with personality but i know you and Dawn appreciate the diversity in the pet world and especially the character birds are!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Nightshadow
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).