diskip-BeAmazing

Awolff-Miscellany

NewYearCelebration-JustJamie

lbw-LaughOften

Font: Courier

Pics: Mine
kendrawalter and jk703 like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh my. this is brilliant. Such an eye catching page and those photos made me literally LOL. Love it!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh this is awesome! I love the pictures! Made me laugh, Sheila! Plus... you are not alone, I was this way too, until I realized it was taking pictures. So funny! Great take on the template and perfect ellies!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • rchansen
      These pictures are priceless!! So glad you kept them and documented a fun page like this!!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • JillW
      Oh goodness - your journaling is just perfect and the photos are priceless! What a blessing a good friend is -!! Lots of laughs for sure!!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      This is hilarious and made me burst out laughing! Such a cute memory (I have lots of selfies like this too :)
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh My This is Spectacular!! the photos are Priceless! Love that you included the one you took with the selfie stick! This conversation was just going on with my daughters One who is on a trip! So I had to Laugh so hard!!!! Emma said "Gonna take the selfie stick on some adventures today" Anna said "Just don't have the stick in the picture lol" Emma replied "Haha trust me I know! I know how to make it look like I'm not holding it either" Anna "Cool" Then a couple of emoji's went back and forth......
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • dawninskip
      LOL I love this <3
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Just terrific! Love the photos, the journaling and everything about this fun and funny layout. You definitely hit it out of the park with this one.
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • mirjam
      Oh my gosh this is brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing this! I can't stop laughing. This is definitely something I would do too!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    • sondra
      LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this page! That is just like me...I'm overwhelmed by all the new technology! Just a wonderful keepsake...so creative! THANKS for making my day!
      docsheila1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).