jenn33199

Off to Work I Go

Off to Work I Go
jenn33199, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: bookholic
Kristin Aagard: Moving Day (office word strip)
garrynkim likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      What a great way to document the space where you spend so much of your time! Love the parchment background- it has an office supply vibe to it! Great choices of colors, too!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Your desk is so clean...did you clean it for the photo or is it always that clean? I love the circle framed clock. Just one idea for this challenge.
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • jenn33199
      @AnneofAlamo ha ha. My desk actually wraps around so I have two more "desk" spaces- piled with books and paper! Trying to go paperless but I'm afraid that there is probably not much chance of that happening.
    • renee82
      I'm such a fan of this style with the distressed papers and paint! Great shadowing too! TFS!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love seeing your desk and what you surround your work space with, great peak into your world, love the diagonal draw you created with those darling clusters.
      jenn33199 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love the background paper choice! Your desk looks great with those two big monitors!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jenn33199
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    599px
    Height:
    599px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).