adriablack

DYD - Precious - MOC 5 #8 All About It

DYD - Precious - MOC 5 #8 All About It
adriablack, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
My take on the MOC 5 #8 Challenge - Journaling All About It. This page is also part of my DYD for Dec 6th.

Journaling reads:
Precious joined our family early this year. So this was our first Christmas season together. Her personality has changed so drastically since coming to live with us. When she first got here, she would only hide under the bed or in the closet, coming out only for food and water and to use the litter box. She was an itty bitty kitty too! When I took her to the vet to get her fixed, they thought she was a kitten - not two years old! It took her a couple months to start to really warm up but now she loves it here.

I swear she’s gained probably close to 10 pounds and her size has doubled. She’s taller and longer. When she got here she was smaller than Athens, and now she’s definitely easily double Athens' size! She’s super friendly with people, where before she wouldn’t even come out if other people were here. She is a bundle of energy and can often be found running up and down the hallway. She will literally play with anything from Atty’s toys to various balls and feather or even pom poms! And she is totally Atty’s kitty. She will let Atty torment her for quite a while before having had enough. It is hard to find a cat that will allow a 3 yr old to mes with it for very long!

Lately, she has been cuddling up in Jamie’s spot on the couch after he and Atty go to bed for the night. I got quite the look when I joined her in the spot to get this picture! She wasn’t happy about being bothered when everyone was suppose to sleeping and leaving her alone!

Credits:
Font - Luna
Sahlin Studio - Brown Paper Packages
Little Butterfly Wings - Merci (elements) - torn paper for mask for journal spot
Bella Gypsy - Here Comes Santa Claus (ricrac & flowers)
Mommyish - As in Olden Days (elements) - gold ribbon
Etc by Danyale - Date Minder
Just Jamie - Year in Review - Simple Accents (stitching)
Etc by Danyale - Felted Holiday
Danyale likes this.
    • MelanieB
      I like how you framed your layout with the two gold ribbons! Really lovely story about kitty, too! How love can help a pet grow!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Danyale
      My gosh, I just love your journaling about your furbaby - so great she transitioned into being a part of your family ♥
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).