QuiltyMom

Eight Oh One

Tags:
Eight Oh One
QuiltyMom, Jan 11, 2017
garrynkim likes this.
    • bestcee
      Oh my gosh! That's a crazy line of cars! And insane what a difference 3 minutes makes. I do remember that from DH's commute to Boston. But at school? That's crazy. I love the big soft photo and the smaller hard one.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just saw this right after chat, and so hope you got there on time to pick her up! this really is a top notch page...pure awesome!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • lorieh
      It's amazing the difference a few minutes can make. I remember those kinds of mornings with my girls. Great page. I like the large photo with the smaller over it! A moment in time for future generations to see.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love, love, love, that BIG muted photo in the bg Jan... very clever! And yes, the carpool line at school is a mess... seems like people lose their brains when they get in those lines! FAB job documenting it!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      This is such a great idea for a scrapbooking page! Most people have some kind of morning routine and whatever activity this is (in this case sitting in traffic) ends up making up quite a chunk of their life, and if they don’t, well that makes the task even more interesting. I love that you have included a large faded photo for the background with calendar stamp.
      #MOC5-11 #8oclock #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    625px
    Height:
    625px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).