Description:
Credits:
M3 - August 2016
The LilyPad collab - After The Rain
Just Jaimee - December 2013 freebie
Amy Martin - Project Grids 6
Font - Jonie

Journaling translated:
The last highlight we wanted to see was Grand Prismatic Spring. It's so big, that you can't see it fully from the board walk. All those beautiful photo's you see online and in magazines, they are taken from above, but you can't legally go there.
All springs in Yellowstone are extraordinaire, but this one is that even more. The size is not the only reason. Look at the amazing colours. You can even see from here the different colours. The mist is produces gives you a bit of a mysterious feeling. Like it's just not earthly or something.
We are really happy to have seen this!

This page will go in my road trip album next to this one:
[​IMG]
Tree City likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, the colors are so rich and gorgeous and i love how clear & vivid the photos are with all the cool fog/mist rising. really beautiful!
      berniek likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Those are some seriously gorgeous photos! That is going to be one amazing travel album when you done. :)
      berniek likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      awesome photos
      berniek likes this.
    • sparagus
      Ooh I love the color palette of the page. Great use of blocking and stitches. Great layout!
      berniek likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Het inspiratie bord met de kleuren lijkt gemaakt te zijn voor jouw foto's! Ze komen hier echt prachtig uit! Toen wij in september 2015 hier waren konden we nog wel naar boven klimmen tot op de heuvel die je op de achtergrond van je foto's ziet. Ik heb ergens gelezen dat ze een officieel uitkijkpunt gaan maken daar omdat iedereen, ondanks het verbod, toch naar boven blijft gaan...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    349.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).