zinzilah, Jan 9, 2017
Description:
Firm Foundations 2 *M3 and
Off The Wall pageframes

by M3-Addons & Lynne-Marie
Wizardry
by Kate Hadfield
    • Celeste
      totally jealous! love the scan of the tickets. great use of all the fun elements!
    • cfile
      Ha Ha.. I was reading your journaling and as I got to the bottom read my name and almost spit my coffee! :)Too cute! I love your journaling .. it exudes with your excitement.. so happy for you all!! I also love the addition of your ticket stubs onto your page. I loved reading your take on it, and I love the wizardy elements of Kate's that you used here. While I will be going to the HP Studio Tour later this year we will not be in London long enough to do a 2 nighter play ... Thanks though for the hint on the seats.. perhaps one day in a few years they will run it in New York or someplace closer.. i did read the screen play... I am so thrilled you enjoyed and I really loved reading about your fun adventures with the girls and your adventures of seeing places on your trip that was in the movies and most of all your page here showing how much you loved the Cursed Child.. so happy for you!!!
    • Sokee
      LOVE reading your journaling! So glad you have a blast!
    • zinzilah
      @cfile they bought the rights to do a Broadway show as of this spring I think, that's why I thought of you, that you will be like me stalking the book office, and whereas I snatched somebody else's reject tickets, you might be able to choose. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah You make me smile.. I am so glad you and the girls enjoyed!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).