BisBen2017
AnotherAmanda, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 1 challenge - Brought to you by the letter...
B is for ....
Journaling:
B is for baby that's finally here.

B is for boy – oh Boy!

B is for bitty, only 4.5 lbs.

B is for beautiful that's what I see.

B is for beatific so happy to just be

B is for Benjamin or Benji or Ben or Benny.

B is for “Buddy” what I call you at times.

B is for beginnings and new things we'll do.

B is for blessing that's what you are to your daddy and me.

B is for beaming that's all I can do (look in the picture and you'll see it's true!)

Fonts used: Bebes, Garamond Pro
Elements from Shimmer
Paper from December Faves 5
Shadows One Little Bird
KarenB and kaphelps like this.
    • kaphelps
      this is so beautiful - love your journaling! Congratulations!!!
    • cla
      This is so sweet - you can feel the love you have for this bitty boy.
    • AnneofAlamo
      such tender words and just a beautiful poem for Benjamin, who is already a star!
    • MrsPeel
      ohh my word! so many things i would like to say about this!!!!! First congrats about Benjamin!!!!!!!! the page is gorgeous, love how you spoke loud visually even though you didnt use too many elements, then your journaling is so awesome!!!!! LOVE the way you write!!! I usually resume my experience in saying that when looked in the eyes of my daughter for the first time, I saw the eyes of God.... I have always been spiritual but until we decided we wanted children, I don;t think I realize about the magnitude of what God was in my life.... she was born when I was almost 38, she is almost 21 now :)
      I laughed at sometimes you call him Buddy, remembering that for the first few weeks, even though we decided names way before she was born (we didn't know the gender but chosen names for boy or giurl) we called her "the baby" which annoyed my mum who came here for the birth and first couple of months, my family lives mostly in South America.
      Anyway, gorgeous page all together!!!! Congratulations!!!![​IMG]
    • mrs2a50
      Love all your reasons to choose "B" and that star background paper - this is so sweet!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).