Lost Time (MOC day 5 ATC)

Lost Time (MOC day 5 ATC)
cfile, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
CD_Conversation Piece (Thought bubble)
M3 Oct 2015 (QH Main paper)
Dawn Inskip - Today Tomorrow Always Collab with G&T elements: [all Dawn's parts: button1, button2, clock_charm, dandelion, flower02, foliage, ink04,
rubon1, stamp02, sts01]
mommyish-watercolor II edged style
font: 2PeasDitzy & lemon tueday
photo of Ben Franklin from wikepedia | BenFranklinDuplessis.jpg
chigirl likes this.
    • jwalls39
      This is stunning!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jwalls39 thank you so much! I had fun with it!
    • cookingmylife
      Yep, I wonder too....excellent! I may make this a screensaver for myself!
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      wonderful quote! love your depth!
      cfile likes this.
    • HeyJude
      Love this, Christa! What a great quote and the blending combined with dimensional elements is fabulous. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      one, I adore the life of Ben...and this quote seems to yell in my ears, just never knew who said it!! I love how you take a blend then cause the dimension to go deeper with your shadows and element fun!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks Anne.. I think I have 4 copies of Ben in this! LOL I love Ben Franklin... didn't know if you ever saw the mini series with Paul Giamata as John Adams.. the guy in the mini series is the perfect Ben Franklin! Love Ben Franklin too!!
    • scrapsandsass
      Truth! What a cool card. I love that you used multiple copies of him. Such rich layering!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @scrapsandsass Yes I had taken the photo into the filter gallery and added the dry brush and did one too with poster and blended them with a b/w layer of the photo and then the one straight from wikipedia.. lots of blends and overlays into the background papers! Thank you so much for the sweet comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    840px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).