Moc1 - Brought to You by the Letter L
LovelyMissKait, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
I despise nicknames, so picking a name for my son was hard. I went out of my way to pick a name that I thought didn’t have any. I chose Liam Alexander. Liam was named after my favorite actor, Liam Neeson. In 1993 I saw Liam in Schindler’s list, which movie made quite an impression on me. I remember thinking that when I had a son, I would name him Liam. And so it came to pass. When Liam was born, My brother Roberto came to visit and said to me: “Hey, did you know that Liam’s name backwards is Mail?”
Fortunately, Liam hasn’t had any nicknames whatsover, which makes me happy.
--September 2015 Templ. by Sahlin Studio
--Journey Alpha by Dawn Inskip @TheLilyPad
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Journey-Alpha.html
--Dearest Diary Collection by Dawn Inskip @TheLilyPad
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dearest-Diary-Collection.html

Thanks for looking. Kait
dawninskip likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      He's adorable! The muted tones of your layout really let the photo shine. Love the block lettering, the stamps and tags.
    • StefanieS
      Great blocked design, love the big monogram and his name large and proud, sweet smiles and that pop of red contrast beautifully with the neutral blocked background.
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous Kait!
    • amandac
      What a beautifully layered page and that photo is just so cute!!! A lovely page!
    • mrs2a50
      This is just spectacular all the way around - the blocking, the neutral colors, that gorgeous photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LovelyMissKait
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    558px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).