jenn33199

Snow Day

Snow Day
jenn33199, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
Journaling reads: We traveled to Minnesota just before New Years in 2015 in order to attend my niece's wedding. While there, we spent time at my mother in law's lake house. The lake, of course, was completely frozen. That didn't stop us from having a great time though!

MOC Template and Vellum Alpha from Sahlin Studio; Walden and First Light from Lynn Grieveson
garrynkim and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsGaramer
      Your snow pictures are so full of color and I love the blending.
    • bellbird
      This is stunning! Love how u added the blend & shadowed this. The title look great with that vellum alpha & banner. Gorgeous pics too!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just keep staring at this page. The starkness of all that snow, just mesmerizes me. Then your gorgeous blend wow
    • sberkan
      This is really pretty. I love the photos and the blended photograph is the perfect complement.
    • fanon
      very beautiful page
    • katell
      amazing pictures! love your blending....beautiful layout!
    • aballen
      Love the blended picture at the top and how you added some of the details around you with the pictures. :)
    • sondra
      Absolutely STUNNING page...with use of the photo mask and color palette...LOVE it!
    • Amson
      Gorgeous! What a wonderful place to visit.
    • LynnG
      I missed this in the gallery, then saw it in your "MOC favs" thread. So glad I did, I love it!
      jenn33199 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jenn33199
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2000px
    Height:
    2000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).