adriablack

DIY Sight Words

DIY Sight Words
adriablack, Jan 3, 2017
Description:
MOC 5 - Challenge 3 - Sahlin Studio Template

We have been trying to DIY some learning tools and activities for my daughter this last year and this was one of the activities/tools we tried with her.

Journaling reads:
I created these sight word and CVC word tools for Atty. I tried to create a variety so she could begin to make up sentences. They held her interest for about a week and then she just wanted to throw them...so they were removed and we will try again in later months.

Credits:
Fonts - Luna and Delusional
Sahlin Studio - MOC 5 Simple Template (freebie for challenge)
Bella Gypsy - Spooks and Spells (Bundle)
Etc. by Danyale - Date Minder
Just Jamie - Year in Review Simple Accents
Mommyish - CU Holiday Styles - for all the gold foil effects
    • StefanieS
      Such a creative way of getting your message across, hopefully she will find them more fun in a little while. In the mean time you have these memories and your creativity documented.
      adriablack likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i hope you find something that helps make it easier for her to communicate. such a creative idea - love the repetition of the circles!
      adriablack likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love your creativity to spark learning. Ally will one day read this page and be amazed what you did to get her to read
      adriablack likes this.
    • berniek
      I like that you scrapped a DIY project! Fun page!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    57.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).