StefanieS

2016Review

2016Review
StefanieS, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
I used Photo Strips Freebie Template by Scrapping with Liz, Club Tropic kit from Lynn Grieveson Designs and Sanguine by Sara Gleason and Foam Alphas by Heather Joyce.
Rikki and adriablack like this.
    • Amson
      I love all the family photos you have managed to include and just the fact you take so many family photos. Wonderful way to document a year.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CherryAllie
      Beautiful layout of the year, I love how you included so many photos without overcrowding the page.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      Wonderful LO & beautiful journaling. The photo arrangement is just amazing. I'm so sorry for your losses and I hope 2017 brings you peace.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love how you found the hard and wonderful of the year to show, and your page still has hope..
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bjc
      love how you used so many photos . beautiful way to caputure 2016. can you tell me how or where to get the freebie photo strips?
      StefanieS likes this.
    • adriablack
      LOVE LOVE LOVE this page!! I love the photo strips, and also I love how you found bright spots in the year despite the bad. Fantastic use of the banner and string for the 2016 cluster. Amazing page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photo strips showing so many things from your year and the journaling. Sounds like quite the up and down year for you, so glad you were able to find therapeutic value from scrapping. I really like the quote you used at the end of the journaling. Amazing page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • BevG
      Love this template! Must put it on my Wish List. Love all the photos you used.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • elseepe
      Love this curvy timeline
      StefanieS likes this.
    • sparagus
      So fun! I love the wavy photos and paint work in the corners. Beautiful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).