The Letter D - Disney
yzerbear19, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Project Mouse Classic elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse No 2 papers and elements by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
    • krscraps
      Lovely page. I love your choice of background paper and how you clustered the journal card, the journaling and the photo. Love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh fun! cute idea. love the JC for your letter! amazing photo and love the journaling in white on that red! beautiful page for Day 1 of MOC!
    • bellbird
      Glad to see you scrapping again and the alpha card looks awesome. This is like perfect and classic Project Mouse page to me (and i'll forever associate disney with project mouse now, i dont hink i could scrap disney with any other product)
    • carrie1977
      Love how you tucked in that journal card and then stapled it all down with that banner...way cute!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh the journal card is pure brilliance to highlight your letter..and I feel almost like I am "D"rawn to the magic!
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a fun, happy page!! Love the photo and all the journaling!
    • JSmith84
      Love the picture and journal card your used here to highlight your D :) Great journaling too.
    • adriablack
      Wonderful page and amazing photo!! I love the journal card that you used for your letter D!
    • mrs2a50
      Love your background paper and photo choice - such a fun page!
    • crazsquaw
      Super cute!! I love that BG paper and your elements, the colors pop and the layers are awesome.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).