jenn33199

I is for Imagination

I is for Imagination
jenn33199, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Loved this challenge!

Used: November Nights, Mighty, and Goldie by Allison Pennington;
I Solemnly Swear by Etc. by Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings and Golden December by Little Butterfly Wings; Faerily Moonlit- Lorie Davison (light beams only)

Journaling reads:
I is for imagination. I've struggled to put into words my thoughts about this incredibly precious human trait for it encompasses not only all of art- and literature- and music- but everything that we as humans have built throughout history. Inventions- science- exploration only occur because someone has the imagination to see beyond what is right in front of them. Or what they are told cannot be done. It is our imagination that has enabled us to literally touch the stars. On a more personal note, I cannot imagine a day where I didn't travel to another time or place that was imagined by another person. Their words enable me to experience life in a way that would not otherwise be possible. Using my own imagination is equally important to me- whether it is through witting or creating art through scrapbooking. I cannot imagine living in a world where there was no imagination- no aspiration- no creation. Thankfully, I will never have to.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jenn33199
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    599px
    Height:
    599px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).